Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm Engaged!!!

Interrupting the knitting chatter to announce that I'm Engaged! Woohooo!

Here's the bling - Pink Argyle Diamond in the centre, uniquely Australian from the Argyle Pink Diamond mines located in the Kimberly Plateau in Western Australia:



For those who don't know, Tim and I have been a couple for a bit more than ten years now. We went on holiday and as Tim cannot keep secrets from me, I knew he was going to propose during the trip. At the end of the trip when we were in Vietnam (Nha Trang) he asked me to marry him although somewhat informally. Of course I said yes and when we got back to Sydney we went ring shopping. I also said he needed to take me to a nice restaurant to celebrate since we didn't do that on the proposal so we'll be doing that on Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment