Saturday, April 20, 2013

Twin Moretons

My dear little twin second cousins Clarice and Cassandra turned one this weekend. For their birthday I crocheted two little tunic dresses. The pattern is Moreton. It is crocheted with Bendigo Woollen Mills Cotton. I had the buttons custom made by the talented Jess at AppleSpice. Jess turned her creativity loose to come up with these:







Which turned into these:



I love the final result. They were gifted along with white long sleeve tees and leggings. You can see more photos on my project pages: Sky Moreton and Blush Moreton.

Jess also sells lip balms and baby bum balms. I tried out a lip balm and it's really yummy. I also bought the baby bum balm and another lip balm for my visit tomorrow to a friend with a new baby. Hope she likes them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment